Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kansas Governor Stands Up To Obama"care"

"WASHINGTON, Aug 9 (Reuters) - Kansas became on Tuesday the second U.S. state to return a large federal grant meant to help it create a prototype health insurance exchange as part of the Obama administration's healthcare overhaul."

Good for Governor Sam Brownback for standing up to the monstrosity known as Obama"care" and SENDING THE MONEY BACK!


And if any of my dear readers entertain the slightest doubt about just how bad Obama"care" will be, you can begin your journey towards enlightenment by giving the following a read. Or just take a look at this:

As already noted previously on Californians4Palin, Obama has been caught red handed admitting Obamacare is a massive power grab designed to abolish private insurance altogether.

How refreshing it is to hear what Sarah Palin will do with Obama"care" once we put her in the Oval Office:

"We need to stop this deficit spending, balance our budget, repeal Obamacare, cancel all unused stimulus funds, and reform our entitlement programs. We have to have an adult conversation about our spending commitments; circumstances have changed, and we must adapt."
... 
"We need to tell the world, 'America is open for business again!' And let’s welcome industry by reducing burdensome regulations. The Obama administration keeps strangling businesses in red tape. From the EPA’s rulings to that nightmare known as Obamacare, the Obama administration is hanging one regulatory albatross after another around the private sector’s neck. Let’s get government out of the way and give the private sector room to breathe, grow, and thrive."

Run Sarah, Run!


Hat tip to David Taylor Hall for turning me on to this story on Facebook :o)


3 comments:

  1. I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like his health care scam.
    I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books.
    I do not like when Congress steals, I do not like their secret deals.
    I do not like ex-speaker Nan, I do not like this 'YES WE CAN'.
    I do not like this spending spree, I'm smart, I know that nothing's free.
    I do not like their smug replies, when I complain about their lies.
    I do not like this kind of hope. I do not like it. nope, nope, nope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make that up yourself, Anonymous? I sure would like to know who to attribute it to when I use it in the future. All the best--JS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous...find a rap artist to put your little rap to music. Give it to Little Rich to do at Tea Party functions...or maybe Toby Keith could do it justice! He loves to do Country Rap!

    "This tea-party rap song is the best,
    It is cool, true,and the funniEST!"

    ReplyDelete